Happy Fall Y’all
The Fall Bucket List 2019 Guide is here from yours truly, The Radically Adorkable Sarah
♥ I have put together some things to make fall a bit more relaxing for you, and threw some ideas in for you and the kids.
Fall is here.
The air is Colder.
Can You Smell It? The air is full of delicious scents. Pumpkin Spice. Hazelnut. An orchard of red delicious apples.
I can hear the crunch of leaves underneath my boots as I am walking. Fall is here, and there is so much to do. Where to begin?
Fall Bucket List 2019
- Candles – To be specific Pumpkin Spice, apple orchard, hazelnut! Go to a store and smell away the delicious fall scents! Buy them if you dare.
- Bonfires – Have a small get together with friends/family, roast some s’mores!
- Pumpkin Patch – Time to get the real deal! Most pumpkin patches have more than pumpkins! Most have games and good food too!
- Halloween – Dress-up anyone? I’m 26 and still love dressing up!
- Pumpkin Carving – It is getting closer to being able to gut some pumpkins!
- Apple Picking – Go to an apple orchard, pick some apples, and if you are feeling adventurous, make homemade apple pie!
- Hay Ride – Get on a spooky hayride! Enjoy the scares!
- Morning Coffee – Brew a cup, make it to your liking, and watch the sunrise while you are all wrapped up in a cozy blanket!
- Leaves – Rake them into a pile, and jump right in! Let your inner kid out!
- Read – The best thing about reading, is getting lost in the book. The surroundings of your person do not matter because to you, you aren’t even there, you are wherever your imagination has taken you.
These few things to do are just the main ones on my to-do list this year. I try to make it a habit to plan things, because if I don’t then I will most definitely choose to stay home, and have a lazy night. Not good for the mental health if you are doing this every single night.
Fun Fall Activites In Kansas City Area
♥Penguin Park – Hands down the Best Park in the area
Took My Son Ronald To Carolyn’s Country Cousins Pumpkin Patch! Had so much fun! Just an FYI to the moms that get in the corn pit with your kiddos, YOU WILL be digging corn out of your pants.
♥ The Radically Adorkable Sarah