Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at, no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please read my disclosure for more info.
HAPPY FALL Y’ALL
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. There is so much to-do that a lot of people don’t even think to try.
Do you hate wanting to go out, but being lost on what to-do?
The Radically Adorkable Mom wanted to help you get ideas to get your Fall on! And to help you come up with activities for your kids too!
Fall is here.
The air is Colder.
Can You Smell It? The air is full of delicious scents. Pumpkin Spice. Hazelnut. An orchard of red delicious apples.
I can hear the crunch of leaves underneath my boots as I am walking. Fall is here, and there is so much to do. Where to begin?
THE RADICALLY ADORKABLE MOM’S FALL BUCKET LIST
1. GO APPLE PICKING
2. HAVE A BONFIRE AND MAKE SMORES
3. GO TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH WITH YOUR FAMILY
4. ENJOY A HAY RIDE WITH YOUR FAMILY
5. GUT SOME PUMPKINS – AND BY GUT I MEAN CARVE
6. LET YOUR INNER KID OUT AND JUMP INTO A PILE OF LEAVES
7. BAKE A PIE!
8. ENJOY YOUR COMMUNITIES FALL FESTIVAL!
9. GO BIKE RIDING WITH YOUR FAMILY
10. DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH FALL DECOR AND LET THE KIDS HELP
11. TAKE A SCENIC ROUTE AND LOOK AT THE LEAVES AND ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL COLORS
12. GET LOST IN A BOOK
13. GO ALL OUT ON YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME
14. ENJOY SOME APPLE CIDER
15. GO TO YOUR LOCAL DRIVE-IN FOR MOVIE NIGHT WITH THE FAMILY
16. BUY SOME FALL SCENTED CANDLES AND LET THE AROMA FILL YOUR HOME
17. MAKE A HOMEMADE STEW IN YOUR CROCK-POT
18. SIT DOWN WITH YOUR FAMILY AND WRITE THANK YOU NOTES TO EACH OTHER
19. GET SPOOKY WITH IT AND GO TO A HAUNTED HOUSE
20. FAMILY PHOTOS IN A LEAFY AREA – THROW LEAVES, JUMP IN LEAVES, AND MAKE MEMORIES
21. MAKE PUMPKIN PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST
22. GO TO A CORN MAZE AND GET LOST
23. ROAST PUMPKIN SEEDS IN THE OVEN – YUM
24. MAKE POPCORN BALLS
25. EAT YOUR ANNUAL AMOUNT OF CANDY CORN IN ONE DAY
26. SUNFLOWER FARM AND TAKE PHOTOS
27. WATCH THE SUNRISE WRAPPED UP IN A COZY BLANKET AND A WARM CUP OF COFFEE
28. GET SOME FALL INSPIRED BOARD BOOKS FOR YOUR KIDS
29. GO TO THE ZOO WHEN IT’S NOT SO HOT
FUN FALL ACTIVITIES IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA
Pumpkin Patch Fun
Suffice to say the pumpkin patch was a hit for my family. This Fall Bucket List is what I could come up with! If you think I missed anything, please don’t hesitate to let me know in the comments!